Sandra's song featuring Thomas Anders of Modern Talking

Discuss 80s Eurodance and Italo Disco here. i.e Modern Talking, Bad boys Blue, Den Harrow, CC Catch, Sandra, Gazebo, etc.

Sandra's song featuring Thomas Anders of Modern Talking

Postby admin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

So it appears that Sandra had new album in 2009 and she asked Thomas Anders of Modern Talking to sing on a song with her. The song is called "The Night is Still Young" and can be seen on Youtube at http://youtu.be/UEvw-vqcaso

I am huge fan of both Sanrda and Modern Talking, but living in the US, it is hard to hear such news, unless you research online. Don't know why I had not seen this before, but so glad I found it now. I'll be looking to order the album online.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sandra's song featuring Thomas Anders of Modern Talking

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:43 am

You have done such an amazing job on this series. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your blog and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials.

dental plan
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 am

I disagree with most people here; since I started reading this blog post I couldn't stop until I was done, while it wasn't just what I had been trying to find, was still a great read though. I will instantaneously get your blog feed to keep in touch of future updates.
Alienfed

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:25 am

I disagree with most people here; since I started reading this blog post I couldn't stop until I was done, while it wasn't just what I had been trying to find, was still a great read though. I will instantaneously get your blog feed to keep in touch of future updates.

criminal record search
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Sandra's song featuring Thomas Anders of Modern Talking is excellent.

business auto insurance
Lotiferd

Postby AhsanulIkbal » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 am

"This video with its full content belongs to the respectful owner/publisher. No copyright infringement was intended, no content was altered, the video is not posted for commercial purposes, therefore it falls within the 'fair use' act." Summer hit of Sandra and Thomas Anders (Modern Talking) from 2009.
AhsanulIkbal

Postby alamrasel » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 am

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

total merchant services
alamrasel

Return to Eurodance / Italo Disco