New song and album from Thomas Anders and Nena Keyboardist

Discuss 80s Eurodance and Italo Disco here. i.e Modern Talking, Bad boys Blue, Den Harrow, CC Catch, Sandra, Gazebo, etc.

New song and album from Thomas Anders and Nena Keyboardist

Postby admin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 pm

I just found out that Thomas Anders (singer of Modern Talking) and Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen (Ex-Nena keyabord player) have teamed and recorded a new album. This is amazing news. Fahrenkrog is ofcourse the composer of music for "99 Luftballoons" which has one of the greatest melodies of all time, in my opinion.

Several of the tracks can be heard on Youtube, if you search under "Anders - Fahrenkrog" which is the name of the new band.

here you can see the first release called "Gigolo"
http://youtu.be/k3YbY2pHSPw
admin
Site Admin

Re: New song and album from Thomas Anders and Nena Keyboardist

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:45 am

I think you’ve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Thanks.

vision insurance
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am

What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what you’ve got to say isn’t important, but I mean, it’s so generic. Everyone is just talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do.
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 am

This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting stuffs in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

lojack
Lotiferd

Postby dekaalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am

that's incredible. People are always searching for answers if we have neighbors elsewhere.

truck tires new castle de
dekaalam

Postby Khajahall » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 am

What is the name of Thomas Anders and Nena Keyboardist's new album?

az real estate for sale
Khajahall

Return to Eurodance / Italo Disco