Who is your favorite 80s Eurodance Artist?

Discuss 80s Eurodance and Italo Disco here. i.e Modern Talking, Bad boys Blue, Den Harrow, CC Catch, Sandra, Gazebo, etc.

Modern Talking
100%
Sandra
No votes
C.C. Catch
No votes
Gazebo
No votes
Bad Boys Blue
No votes
Fancy
No votes
Den Harrow
No votes
Hazell Dean
No votes
Sabrina
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes : 1

Postby admin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:10 am

Who is your favorite 80s Eurodance Artist? If other,please post.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Who is your favorite 80s Eurodance Artist?

Postby dekaalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks for the great review.Well I definitely liked reading it,I have rooted all over the internet looking for interesting ideas,i think your site is well informed.

truck tires capitol heights md
dekaalam

Postby Khajahall » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 am

Gazebo is my favorite artist....

tucson arizona real estate
Khajahall

Postby Larkin16 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 am

Since there was a large number of groups producing this type of music in the '80s, nobody was very concerned who the artists were - it sounded good, and that was enough! However, these days old fans want to trace back those favourite sounds and put names behind the great music of the disco era. And this is not easy. At least it wasn't till recently. With expansion of the Internet, more and more pages pop up and give us relevant information, more online music stores open up and sell CDs of those groups.
These pages are my contribution to some of my favourites from the good old '80s. Hopefully, if you are also interested in these groups, you will be able to find information you're looking for, and, hopefully, I'll keep finding something new all the time and keep adding that information here for everyone to see. If you have anything to contribute relating to the groups listed here and don't mind sharing it with the world...
Larkin16

Return to Eurodance / Italo Disco