Favorite Free Style Song EVER

Discuss 80's Freestyle or Latin Freestyle music here. i.e. TKA, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, Expose, Stevie B., Safire, etc.

Favorite Free Style Song EVER

Postby holly » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm

That song "All Cried Out" by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam...That was the best love song EVER. Sad but good!!
holly

Re: Favorite Free Style Song EVER

Postby Bartenn » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 pm

featuring John McInerney,Cheapest WOW Gold they introduced a manufacturer new album re
WOW Goldferred to as "Heart & Soul.
Bartenn

Postby Murad96 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm

"All Cried Out" is a song recorded by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam that appeared on their 1985 album Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam with Full Force. The song hit number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in October 1986. The song was a major hit on the R&B singles chart, peaking at number three. On the Adult Contemporary chart, it reached number twelve.
Murad96

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 am

Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.

Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick
Rogerant

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 am

What a great idea!! I'd like to know more how many people you met on 1st Sept, I'm quite late to see this blog.Very good! Nice information this is really interesting. Good luck in building the table.

table linens
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:06 am

Thanks so much for this! I have not been this thrilled by a blog post for quite some time! You’ve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, you’re definitely someone that has something to say that people should hear. Keep up the wonderful job. Keep on inspiring the people!
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 am

You have done such an amazing job on this series. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your blog and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials.

auto insurance online quote
Lotiferd

Postby AhsanulIkbal » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 am

Freestyle music is a form of hip hop dance (Latin hip hop, Latin pop) that originated from the electro-funk of Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force's 1982 seminal track "Planet Rock". The style is characterized by Latin percussion, heavy syncopation, and themes of romance, love, and partying. Latinos make up the majority of the fans as well as those in the industry although the music has been popular to a certain extent with blacks and whites, particularly Greeks and Italians (especially during freestyle music's beginning stages). Freestyle music peaked in the mid to late '80s and saw a revival in the mid to late '90s but went virtually underground ever since.
AhsanulIkbal

Postby keherasanu » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 am

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your post. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles. Please keep up the good articles!

Tablecloths
keherasanu

Postby Bartee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:20 pm

The music was a significant strike about the buy swtor creditsR&B singles chart RS Gold, peaking at quantity three. about the grownup modern chart
Bartee

Next

Return to Freestyle