Vince Clarke Interview -The man behind Erasure and Yaz/Yazoo

Discuss 80's Dance Music and Hi-NRG here. i.e. Bananarama, Yaz, Technotronic, Dead or Alive, 808 State, Cover Girls, The Flirts, etc.

Vince Clarke Interview -The man behind Erasure and Yaz/Yazoo

Postby admin » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:03 pm

// Vince Clarke Interview

John Marshall (from the UK local radio station Lincs FM) recently interviewed Vince Clarke, where he reveals a little about the technology behind performing live as Yazoo and what's next for Erasure.

You can listen to the interview with Vince (and read the complete transcript) here:

www: http://www.erasureinfo.com/features/interviews.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Vince Clarke Interview -The man behind Erasure and Yaz/Yazoo

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 am

You are so generous! I just love finding beautiful and artistic freebies like this. They really brighten up my day, thank you!

computer services los angeles
Rogerant

Postby Kevin_edwin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 am

John Marshall from the UK local radio station Lincs FM recently interviewed Vince Clarke who is currently touring with Alison Moyet on the Yazoo Reconnected tour. The interview was like that:

John Marshall: Back together again after all these years, how's it all going for you?

Vince Clarke: It's going fine. It's early days and there are a few parts of the set that need to be tightened up, but it's kinda getting better.
Kevin_edwin

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 am

I’ve been meaning to read this and just never received a chance. It’s an issue that I’m quite interested in, I just started reading and I’m glad I did. You’re a excellent blogger, one of the greatest that I’ve seen. This blog unquestionably has some details on subject that I just wasn’t aware of. Thanks for bringing this things to light.
Alienfed

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 am

It is nice to know that all the information I need is right in front of me. Begin to tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

youth baseball uniforms
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 am

Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a comment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.

Chicago area home remodeling
Lotiferd

Postby saharkhatun » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Reading it really helps in getting proper idea about the topic. It’s quite elaborate.

Warm Tiles
saharkhatun

Postby saharkhatun » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 pm

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of post is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.

Warm Tiles
saharkhatun

Postby Stuartleenn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 am

Vince Clarke Interview -The man behind Erasure and Yaz/Yazoo has contain many information. Thanks for posting this....

name bracelets
Stuartleenn

Return to Dance Music / Hi-NRG