REM Breaks up

Discuss 80's New Wave and Alternative Rock here. REM, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, The Cure, Morrissey, Etc.

REM Breaks up

Postby starstruckextreme » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm

After 31 years REM are breaking up. On a statement posted on their website, they announced: “As R.E.M., and as lifelong friends and co-conspirators, we have decided to call it a day as a band. We walk away with a great sense of gratitude, of finality, and of astonishment at all we have accomplished. To anyone who ever felt touched by our music, our deepest thanks for listening.”
Read more at http://www.starstruckextreme.com/r-e-m-breaks-up/
starstruckextreme

Re: REM Breaks up

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:01 am

What is REM Break up? Describe it elaborately?

table cloths
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:43 am

I'm glad you have shared this The Equalities Review to us. I learned many things from this. how can it break?

tax lawyers
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 am

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. You’ve got a design here that’s not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what you’re saying. Great job, indeed.

usa address
Lotiferd

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 am

Substantially, the article is in reality the sweetest on this precious topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your RSS feed to stay abreast of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts!

usa address
Lotiferd

Postby ranaalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts.

coin dealers
ranaalam

Postby ranaalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.

coin dealers
ranaalam

Return to New Wave / Alternative Rock