I love the new Duran Duran album "All you need is now"

Discuss 80's New Wave and Alternative Rock here. REM, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, The Cure, Morrissey, Etc.

I love the new Duran Duran album "All you need is now"

Postby starstruckextreme » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:51 am

I was a little late on buying the new Duran Duran album "All you need is now" released in March 2011. I got it about a month ago. But since I got it, I cannot stop listening to it. I have been listening to it non-stop in my car ever since. It is an amazing album and most songs sound a little 80's similar to their earlier stuff. I cannot believe I waited so long to get it. The main reason for waiting was that, I was not actually so pleased with their first single "All you need is now" and but there far better tracks on the album, so I don't know why they picked this track as their first single.

My favorite tracks are "The man who stole a leapord," "Girl Panic" and "Too bad you are so beautiful."

If you like Duran Duran of the 80's then you must get this album.
starstruckextreme

Re: I love the new Duran Duran album "All you need is now"

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 am

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

chair covers
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:41 am

I really appreciate your work, you have been a great contributor and always share news that I can’t find on other resources.
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 am

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. You’ve got a design here that’s not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what you’re saying. Great job, indeed.

Expatriate Mail Service
Lotiferd

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks so much for this! I have not been this thrilled by a blog post for quite some time! You’ve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, you’re definitely someone that has something to say that people should hear. Keep up the wonderful job. Keep on inspiring the people!

Expatriate Mail Service
Lotiferd

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 am

What you wrote a realistic look at the issue. Much appreciation, at least from me for the great, i really like finding views that are informative worthwhile anyway.

Expatriate Mail Service
Lotiferd

Postby ranaalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 pm

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that post soon.

morgan silver dollars
ranaalam

Return to New Wave / Alternative Rock