Duran Duran documentary on VH1 - Making of Rio

Discuss 80's New Wave and Alternative Rock here. REM, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, The Cure, Morrissey, Etc.

Duran Duran documentary on VH1 - Making of Rio

Postby admin » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Duran Duran documentary is being shown on VH1 Called "Classic Albums: Duran Duran's Rio"
I just watched it and it was great. Every Duran Duran fan should watch this. I am glad Vh1 has acknowledge Rio being one of the best albums ever made. Duran Duran was truly a genius with this album and ahead of their time. It is one of the most musical albums of the genre. After watching the show, you will have a better appreciation of the band and how talented they were. It is not a coincidence that they were not just a 1-hit-wonder.

Vh1 is also showing a live Concert of Duran Duran from Wimberly from 2004.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Duran Duran documentary on VH1 - Making of Rio

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 am

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and every time i learn something new i don't think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

freight forwarding company
Lotiferd

Re: Duran Duran documentary on VH1 - Making of Rio

Postby rajiakhatun » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 pm

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

swarovski crystal handbag
rajiakhatun

Return to New Wave / Alternative Rock