The Cure

Discuss 80's New Wave and Alternative Rock here. REM, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, The Cure, Morrissey, Etc.

The Cure

Postby fac73 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Any Cure fans out there, if there are i just wondered what you thought of the new album 4:13 dream? It got panned a bit in the press (what do they know) but i thought it was REALLY good, stand out tracks for me were "only one" "reasons why" and "sleep when i'm dead"...........and also, does anyone know if Peter Hook is playing on "reasons why" ? it sure sounds like him.
fac73

Re: The Cure

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 am

You have done such an amazing job on this series. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your blog and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials

boat parts and accessories
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 am

I would prefer to thank you for the efforts you might have created in writing this article. I’m hoping the same best get the job done from you in the long term as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my personal Blog Engine blog now.
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:56 am

I just can’t stop reading this. It’s so cool, so full of information that I just didn’t know. I’m glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. You’re a great blogger. Please keep it up. I can’t wait to read what’s next.

spy camera
Lotiferd

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:57 am

You made some good points here. Keep us posting. What template do you use in your site.

spy camera
Lotiferd

Postby ronrafa » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in.

internet cafe business
ronrafa

Postby leyogiyn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 am

It's really nice...nothing to say about this..

free online music
leyogiyn

Return to New Wave / Alternative Rock