Kajagoogoo Concerts 2009 (Poland, England)!!!

Discuss 80's New Wave and Alternative Rock here. REM, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, A-ha, New Order, The Cure, Morrissey, Etc.

Kajagoogoo Concerts 2009 (Poland, England)!!!

Postby Eve » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Not sure where Kajagoogoo fits in these boards. They sang the song "Too Shy" back in 1983. To see them today, you'd think they were a BRAND NEW BAND. They look like young guys, modern, and they sound great!

Just learned they have some upcoming live shows! They're playing in Warsaw, Poland on May 8, 2009 and in Birkenhead, then Aylesbury, England after that.

Mm. I can't go, but would love to hear about their show! Or if anyone saw their February shows over the past two weeks--please share--how'd they do?
Eve

Re: Kajagoogoo Concerts 2009 (Poland, England)!!!

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 am

Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.

Samsung HDMI Cable
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 am

I would prefer to thank you for the efforts you might have created in writing this article. I’m hoping the same best get the job done from you in the long term as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my personal Blog Engine blog now.
Alienfed

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 am

I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldn’t help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a terrific grasp to the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldn’t generalize so significantly. It’s better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Think about adjusting your very own believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.

youth baseball uniforms
Alienfed

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what you’ve got to say isn’t important, but I mean, it’s so generic. Everyone is just talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do.
Alienfed

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post this is. Tell about concert.

Toyota Vellfire
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:00 am

In Kajagoogoo concert which singers was performed?

spy cameras
Lotiferd

Postby AhsanulIkbal » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 am

Ive always loved this song as well.....and I agree as I get older it makes so much more sense. He is willing to do anything for his partner and fill whatever void she has. The passion and love in this song is so powerful.....very moving.
AhsanulIkbal

Postby alamrasel » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks for sharing.You wouldn’t say how some websites are helpful source of information like this one.Thanks

total merchant services
alamrasel

Postby alamrasel » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 am

I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information. It was really a awesome concert.

accept credit card payments
alamrasel

Next

Return to New Wave / Alternative Rock