Lead singer of Warrant "Jani Lane" is found dead

Discuss 80's Heavy Metal and Rock Music here. i.e Guns'n'roses, Bon Jovi, Def Lepard, Metalica, Europe, Poison, etc.

Lead singer of Warrant "Jani Lane" is found dead

Postby admin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Police have found the body of 47-year-old Jani Lane in Comfort Inn motel on Ventura Blvd in the Valley, CA. Prerscription drugs and alcohol were found in teh room, but cause of death asn ot been released yet. there will be an autoposy to determine.

Warrant became famous in the late 80's with the hits "Cherry Pie" and "Heaven"

You can find more info here: http://www.starstruckextreme.com/jani-l ... rant-dies/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lead singer of Warrant "Jani Lane" is found dead

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:55 am

This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

artificial grass
Rogerant

Postby Clark_Claude » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 am

Jani Lane, the former lead singer of the rock group Warrant, was found dead in a Los Angeles-area hotel Thursday night, TMZ reported. His body was found at the Comfort Inn in Woodland Hills, but no cause of death has been released. The singer had a history of alcohol-related arrests. He was taken into custody in June 2009 for reporting crashing into a parked car. He pleaded no contest to misdemeanor DUI and was put on probation for three years.
Clark_Claude

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:46 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

air filter
Lotiferd

Postby famisohel » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm

"Jani Lane" is found dead.is it really?

house cleaning west Hollywood
famisohel

Postby Vanduzeir » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:55 am

It is awesome singer and it will so much pleasure and thanks you to post about this. So everyone can know about this.

loft bed
Vanduzeir

Return to Heavy Metal / Rock