Who are your favorite Heavy Metal or Rock band of teh 80's?

Discuss 80's Heavy Metal and Rock Music here. i.e Guns'n'roses, Bon Jovi, Def Lepard, Metalica, Europe, Poison, etc.

Who are your favorite Heavy Metal or Rock band of teh 80's?

Postby admin » Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Post here who you favorite top 3 bands of the 80's are.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Who are your favorite Heavy Metal or Rock band of teh 80's?

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:49 am

I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in.

frameless glass pool fence
Rogerant

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 am

Metallica is my favorite Heavy Metal band of teh 80's. He songs really awesome....

home air filter
Lotiferd

Postby Schaumlef » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

This layout is so stellar. How did you manage to make a blog that’s as smart as it is sleek? I’ve got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this blog again. But now that I’ve read what you’ve got to say, I’ve got to share it with the world!
youth baseball uniforms
Schaumlef

Postby Schaumlef » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 pm

This is really nice.
youth baseball uniforms
Schaumlef

Postby ronrafa » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 pm

This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

internet sweepstakes games
ronrafa

Postby donalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Obviously Metallica is my favorite, I love his songs......

gondola shelving
donalam

Postby Klentorss » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 am

Bon jovi that i like and i like all music related to rock music and it will be pleasure to you also.

workers compensation settlement
Klentorss

Postby Guifarent » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 am

Bon Jovi is my favorite Heavy Metal or Rock band of teh 80's....

sports betting online
Guifarent

Postby Larkin16 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 am

The '90s sure stank. Relive the glory days of '80s hair metal, and see where your favorite spandex and leather rock gods are touring now.

Poison lead singer Brett Michaels is still getting the babes - though the groupies have given way to reality-TV contestants on VH1's 'Rock of Love Bus with Brett Michaels.' Now 46, Michaels is willing to kiss and tell - his recently announced autobiography, 'Roses and Thorns: The Rock n' Roll Fantasy to My Reality', hits bookstores in June.
ou know, a funny thing about this article is that it's my third music article, and even after my first music article I said I'd never make another one, but I'm making more of them anyway, because Retrojunk needs more of these! Okay, now for the real introduction:

The 80's was one of the best decades for entertainment; mainly movies, TV and video games. However, the 80's are often overlooked as a good decade for music. As far as music goes, the 80's were the decade for styles such as synth pop, new wave, and hair metal. Rock music, however, was sort of getting weak. A lot of rock bands who were around and popular in the 60's and 70's seemed to have some difficulties transitioning into the 80's since a lot of their albums didn't do very well, and some even failed to score hit singles. If you don't believe me, check out allmusic.com and check out the low ratings they've been getting on those albums. There were however some rock bands that managed to keep themselves on the high point. In this article, I'm going to talk a little bit about 20 rock bands who have had some pretty big success in the 80's.
Larkin16

Return to Heavy Metal / Rock