Bon Jovi Tour Dates

Discuss 80's Heavy Metal and Rock Music here. i.e Guns'n'roses, Bon Jovi, Def Lepard, Metalica, Europe, Poison, etc.

Bon Jovi Tour Dates

Postby admin » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Bon Jovi is on tour in Europe and US. In US the supporting act will be The ALl American Rejects. Here are the tour dates:

16-Jun-08
Olympiastadion
Helsinki, Finland

18-Jun-08
Ullavaal Stadion
Oslo, Norway

19-Jun-08
Messepladsen v/ Gl. Estrup
Randers, Denmark

21-Jun-08
Hampden Park
Glasgow, United Kingdom

22-Jun-08
City of Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom

24-Jun-08
Ricoh Arena
Coventry, United Kingdom

25-Jun-08
Ashton Gate
Bristol, United Kingdom

27-Jun-08
Twickenham Stadium
London, United Kingdom

28-Jun-08
Twickenham Stadium
London, United Kingdom

6-Jul-08
Centennial Park
Sarnia, Ontari

7-Jul-08
Palace of Auburn Hills
Auburn Hills, Michiga

9-Jul-08
TD Banknorth Garden
Boston, Massachusetts

10-Jul-08
TD Banknorth Garden
Boston, Massachusetts

14-Jul-08
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York

15-Jul-08
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bon Jovi Tour Dates

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:36 am

Interesting information.The Truth Plus Sensitivity, Specificity and All That Is Decent to Reveal About Predictive Values This theme serves to educate people in their daily life, thanks to people like you we have more knowledge about this important issue.

pool fencing sydney
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 am

Thanks for sharing.You wouldn’t say how some websites are helpful source of information like this one.Thanks
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 am

I am visiting this blog for first time. I am proud to say that I’ve become a great fan of this blog officially. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information like this one. Anyone who really wants to read a article with full of information, should read this.

cayman real estate
Lotiferd

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 am

Bon Jovi is my favorite singer. I like his song so much.

cayman real estate
Lotiferd

Postby Cris_angel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 am

I'm going to this web site with regard to very first time. I'm very pleased to express which I’ve be a excellent enthusiast of the weblog formally. A great weblog usually comes-up along with brand new as well as thrilling info such as this 1. Anybody that desires to study the post along with filled with info, ought to study this particular.
Cris_angel

Postby Cris_angel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 am

I will this particular site regarding first-time. I am happy expressing that I’ve be considered a superb fanatic from the website officially. An excellent website generally comes-up together with completely new in addition to fascinating data similar to this 1. Anyone which wants to research the actual publish together with full of data, must research this specific.
Cris_angel

Postby Cris_angel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 am

I will this particular site regarding first-time. I am happy expressing that I’ve be considered a superb fanatic from the website officially. An excellent website generally comes-up together with completely new in addition to fascinating data similar to this 1. Anyone which wants to research the actual publish together with full of data, must research this specific.
Cris_angel

Postby Cris_angel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 am

Cris_angel

Postby ronrafa » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 pm

It's always my pleasure to read this type of stuff.I am very much interested in these types of topics from childhood and it's my habit to read this.

internet sweepstakes café
ronrafa

Next

Return to Heavy Metal / Rock