Samantha Fox is a Lesbian

Discuss 80's Top 40 and pop music or anything related to 80s music here. i.e. Madonna, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Boy George, Cindy Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, Prince, etc.

Samantha Fox is a Lesbian

Postby starstruckextreme » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 am

So I recently found out that one of my favorite 80's artists and biggest crush Samantha Fox is a lesbian. This was some crazy new s for me. Who would have thought! I don't know how I would have taken the news if I had found out about this when I was 16-17 listening to her and dreaming about being with her. I always had her posters on my walls.
starstruckextreme

Re: Samantha Fox is a Lesbian

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:16 am

It’s really cool in terms of the resources and look. It saved a great deal of time of mine as I get all the information accumulated here I have you on my bookmark. Reading it really helps in getting proper idea about the topic. It’s quite elaborate.

volvo marine parts
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:14 pm

This layout is so stellar. How did you manage to make a blog that’s as smart as it is sleek? I’ve got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this blog again. But now that I’ve read what you’ve got to say, I’ve got to share it with the world!

life settlements investment
Alienfed

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 am

I’ve got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this blog again. Is she really lesbian?

shopping cart services
Lotiferd

Postby Lotiferd » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:01 am

Interesting topic ,is she really lesbian?

shopping cart services
Lotiferd

Postby tanrara » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:37 pm

This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

debt recovery services
tanrara

Postby Rogerant » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Rumours regarding Fox's sexual orientation began to surface in 1999 when she judged a lesbian beauty pageant, and rumours started to circulate that the woman she lived with at the time. Thanks for posting this...

volvo marine parts
Rogerant

Return to Top 40 / Pop