Are complete list of 80s charts, and magazines free?

Discuss any 80s music that doesn't fit in any of our categories or anything none 80s Muisc here.

Are complete list of 80s charts, and magazines free?

Postby php111 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum!

I tried my questions in Google with no luck. I also asked on Yahoo! answers, but they didn't get back to me.

Are the complete list of every chart, and magazines free to view, or download, and as well as the information? I know there are books on there, but they are not free. The name of the author is Joel Whitburn. Are there anyone else that would have free published books similar to him? I am looking for everything in the USA from 1980-1989.

Thank you for any help, and replies.
php111

Re: Are complete list of 80s charts, and magazines free?

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:32 am

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and every time i learn something new i don't think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

los angeles it outsourcing
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:21 am

Excellent job you have done. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

tenant screening
Alienfed

Postby raselalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 am

I decided to find more information about this topic on your website. So thank you very much again for the post great interest and maintain the publication of this detailed information in the near future as well.

engineered wood floors
raselalam

Postby Milarten » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 am

I just came across your forum and reading your beautiful words. I thought I would leave my first comment but I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice forum. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Personalized gifts for kids
Milarten

Return to Everything Else